Tuesday, January 29, 2008

People's Choice---Vote for Chrissy


Okay, I need everybody's help on getting voted as the People's Choice for Mrs. Northern Oklahoma. Please visit the below site everyday and vote for me. As for those that did not know that I was participating in my 1st pageant, you know now! :) This is one of my things to do before I turn 30! The pageant is on Saturday, February 16, 2008 at 2:00 p.m. in Stillwater, OK. If you can come that'd be great. If not, pray! :)

This is definitely an adventure of a lifetime, plus a childhood dream. When you get to the site, you have to scroll to the bottom to cast your vote! Please share will all your family and friends and visit daily!

Here is the link:


Talk to you soon!




1 comment:

Ethiopian Elites said...

I voted from several computers. Let us know how it went. I will be checking your blog.

I'm assuming you won't be running on Saturday. I'm hoping to do a long run. I will be thinking about and praying for you.