This came in an e-mail from one of my close friends. I thought I'd share in light of the new year coming. I've been tossing around ideas for my daily blogging. Here's what I'm going to try to do for this next week: Things on Tuesday; Worship Wednesday; Thirteen Thursday; Food of the Week Friday; Soul Food Saturday; Service Notes Sunday and Music Monday. We'll see how it goes. Enjoy!
THE TOP TEN PREDICTIONS FOR 2008
1. The Bible will still have all the answers.
2. Prayer will still work.
3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.
6. There will still be singing of praise to God.
7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
8. There will still be room at the Cross.
9. Jesus will still love you.
10. Jesus will still save the lost.
God whispers in your soul and speaks to your mind. Sometimes when you don't have time to listen, He has to throw a brick at you.
It's your choice: Listen to the whisper, or wait for the brick.