Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dancing in th Rain

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...




It's about learning to dance in the rain.


This is an awesome saying. I think I shall keep dancing through all the storms that hit my life. God is so good in making things very clear to me. I just tend to hide behind clouds when I'm not getting the lesson I'm supposed to learn. I tend to sulk and flounder! It's not fun having the pity parties, yet it's so easy to get to....well...............

I just have to say that today....I LOVE MY LIFE...I LOVE DANCING...bring on the storms, because I will learn how to dance during each of them...even if it takes me some time to get the lesson!

Start dancing today! There is so much that happens in our lifetime...learning how to get through it...surviving it...is an accomplishment that gets us through the next one! Good luck!



1 comment:

MMM said...

My friend, that is one thing that has always amazed me about you, your ability to keep dancing in the rain. One of my favorite memories of you is us running after work.. and it was more like a dance then anything... we laughed and leaped and danced! Love you girl!