Wednesday, November 12, 2008

High School Football

Perkins-Tryon VS Berryhill - Friday, October 24, 2008

Michael and I got to enjoy the game with my grandparents (Cooper's), Uncle Curt and Aunt Janice. It was a very cold night, but I got my hot chocolate...which I absolutely love! Jayson, my younger cuz, is a defensive coach with the Perkins-Tryon team. I am so proud of him. He did an excellent job! It's so refreshing to watch someone love what they do as much as he does....lots of passion for the coaching game. From warmups to prayer time at the end of the game, it was definitely worth seeing.

Sadly it was our first game to see our home team (Berryhill) play this year. It's hard to get into a community when you do not have kids. I think we are making strides though. Our church family helps us along the way. It was funny having to see a lot of our fellow church family members...especially our pastor...why? we were sitting on the opponents side - Perkins-Tryon....sorry, but family conquers the cheering of a home team. PT did win! We will have to make sure to attend another home game where we can root for Berryhill! :) More pics of the evening are posted on my facebook page! Enjoy!










He's such an awesome coach!

1 comment:

orneryswife said...

Michael looks impressively unenthusiastic! :) Hope to see you guys at our house on the 28th! I'll make onion free something...
tm