Saturday, November 8, 2008

Sandra Tagged Me :)


Here is my 6th picture from my 6th folder:



I have quite a few folders within MY PICTURES Folder...so I went with the 2008 folder, since I use it the most....then picked the 6th folder (random topic blog pics) and plucked the 6th pic....which is this adorable little guy. He is just too cute.

I'm not sure which forwarded e-mail this came off of, but I'm glad I got it saved. Life can make us exhausted! Whenever we feel like we are yawning too much....it's not because we are bored....we're overloaded....or have completely worn ourselves out. Try to get your 8 hours sleep....but try not to pack your schedule either....life is too short and fragile...we don't need to add to the mix! I hope all is well! I've tagged Aunt Tracy for the 6th folder, 6th picture!

2 comments:

BOCA said...

Very Cute Picture!! My doggie agrees with the thought that we all need to get enough sleep :)...

Anonymous said...

Cute picture :)