Sunday, January 4, 2009

Catching Up With My Peeps!

Okay, for all those that got bombed by my comments...sorry it took me so long to read your stuff. I stayed up till 3:15 a.m. on 1.4.09 to get caught up with those that I have on my blog. I added a couple of you...then realized I had missed someone...so I should be updated on those that I have been reading...before I took a break from my blogging world into the craziness of reality at the end of 2008.....AGAIN...THANK GOD IT'S 2009!



So, I will do my best to keep up with you all. It's not right when I do not. If you read my blog...and somehow are not linked to the left......PLEASE post me a comment to say...HEY YOU DID NOT ADD ME! You may be new to my blogging world....and I love adding new people.



ANYWAYS...I feel like I am somewhat caught up with you....for those that have been posting. May 2009 be the year I keep up with life...and not let the negative life happenings get in my way. I shall be one of the Duck players from the Bowl Game last week that hurdled players to score more points...see I can take a positive lesson from a negative experience! :)

No comments: