Friday, February 27, 2009

Trials Each Day

Thank God yesterday finally ended! The past couple of weeks has been really tough. It seems like there's trials in all aspects in my categories of life. Just know for those that care...I'm a survivor...it takes me breaking down, then giving it to God fully before I can move forward. I don't understand a lot of things that happen in life, but I'm glad when I'm able to conquer and move on.

Ever feel like you are in limbo or in a holding tank? I do...many times in my life. I try so hard not to lean on people...I even try so hard to focus on other people just so I don't have to deal. Guess what...nothing goes away...trials will still be here no matter if we acknowledge them or not. I wish I could take the trials away, but I can't. I wish I could fix every problem, but I can't. I wish I could make everyone happy, but I can't. I wish I could be okay with a lot of things, but I can't.

The only thing I can do is trust God in guiding me through...and hope that I choose the right path more than the wrong. I can pray! It's not fun feeling useless...but I'm only useless when I get in the way of His plan.

Keep me in your prayers. There's a weight of my life that's weighing me down...what those things are...are for me to have and deal with....I just need prayers. God is so good in waking me up and hitting me on the head. He never gives up! PRAISE GOD!

I hope that whatever is going on in your life...that you would pray about it and face it head on...because it doesn't just go away...we eventually have to deal. The only thing I can do...is pray for you. If any of you have prayer requests, feel free to e-mail me at
bestill78@gmail.com. Love you all! Thanks for being there for me...no matter how crazy I am! :)

2 comments:

Susan Michaels said...

You know I will be praying for you. You have been a big comfort & help to me. I miss seeing you.
You & Michael both are a blessing to have as friends.

BOCA said...

I will pray for you and miss seeing your smiley face out at the runs. I am so proud of you for taking care of you and God will take care of you.