Monday, April 27, 2009

Detour

Okay, so what was my disappointment from this last weekend....I had and still have a dang sinus infection....which meant I couldn't run the race nor support my fellow runners....which sucked! There I said it...it sucked, but I am looking forward to cleaning the slat and starting a new goal in running. I just have to get over this lovely detour...called a major pain in the butt sinus infection.

I do want to tell all my fellow RW peeps...I am so proud of each of you for making your goals into reality this past weekend. I know I haven't caught up with everyone, but I am super siked to see how awesome you are to me....very inspirational...way to succeed.

Now, pray that I beat this sinus infection so I can get back to running. :)

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Looking forward to seeing you and Michael running with us more. You guys get well and get over your injuries so we can enjoy Greece together.