Sunday, April 5, 2009

Slowing Down for just a minute~

Talk about running like a chicken with its head cut off...that has been my life story. It seems like my slow downs aka vacation time...tends to be busier than anything else. I will be reporting my happening within the week. I started out with my days off like so....

Thursday - Hair cut and color, drive from Tulsa to Merriam, KS to hotel, frive to KC, MO to concert, drive back to Merriam, KS to watch Twilight until 3:00 am on Friday at hotel

Friday - sleep in, drive to KC, MO one more time, then rush home so Jodie can get dogs, go to hospital to visit the Brown's (baby Nate is handsome), try to get some stuff done for the Saturday events (pack for trail race, wrap present for Wedding Shower & work stuff).

Saturday - Get up at the butt crack of dawn...ride to Stillwater for Lake McMurtry Trail Race (report coming this wee...I promise), rush back to Tulsa for Cassandra's Wedding Shower at the Summit (yes, I was able to look pretty in 35 minutes)...then rush home to get Michael...and ride back to Stillwater for Jodie's Surprise 50th Birthday party..then dinner with Chris...back home to die of tiredness and allergy attack from eating food I really can't have...

So, Sunday has been slow and easier...just some work stuff, cooking and getting ready to go to church....talk about a crazy time...any ways...more on my running later....hopefully pic from the concert as well.

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Whew! Makes me tired just thinking about all that. Great job running.

Susan Michaels said...

I can't believe Energizer needing to slow down a bit LOL. You did have a busy week and I don't know how you did it without collapsing.