Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Phoenix Experience


I have been very blessed to start my own business called The Phoenix Experience. I do personal training and group exercise instruction. It's a wonderful little studio where I get to hang out with my family, friends and new people I meet to help them become healthier and more fit.

I've been teaching since I was 12 years old when my Great Uncle thought it would be great for me to teach a class back in the day. Ever since, I dreamed of owning my own place. Praise God, I now do. I'm sure my Great Uncle Bear…actually I could guarantee that he knew I'd be doing something like this.

I owe my training and experiences to instructors at the Cushing Youth Center, YMCA world, many Tulsa gyms, videos, games, books, certifications. Without others giving me ideas and working them out for me, I couldn't be the instructor or trainer that I am today. God has definitely blessed me with skills in this field. I pray I get to keep doing.

If you know anyone near the Sand Springs area, please let them know about me. I opened the studio on October 13, 2010. It's been a fun ride thus far…hopefully it will be a long one. Visit web.me.com/c2mist8 to learn more about my studio.

No comments: