How to Live Life to the Fullest - Source found at http://www.wikihow.com/Live-Life-to-the-Fullest
Life is short, and everyone should live life to the fullest! You only get one chance to live. Make it the best. Each person lives differently, so make the spotlights shine on your life!
- Make a list of things you want to do before a certain birthday. For example, list thirty things you want to do before you turn thirty. Your list can be made up of places to visit, people to meet or befriend, skills to acquire, or just fun things to do. This way, you have some goals to aim at, and you can keep track of what you have done and what you still want to do.
- Make a to-do list or a schedule every day! Don't just lay around all day without painting the fence, visiting Aunt Mary Ann, or finally taking that walk to the park. Have fun!
- Remember "Carpe Diem" or "seize the day." - Live life in the moment. The only thing that is assured in life is this moment and death. So cherish every moment of life and make it worthwhile.
- Try making life better for the less fortunate people in the world. They could be anyone, from an orphan in Africa to a pauper in Calcutta. Some dollars less in your account will not make a significant difference to you but will make an impact on someone's life. These are the deeds that make you happy in reality, knowing that you have made a difference.
- Be comfortable with yourself. Love and accept yourself, even if others don't. Know who you are. You will naturally become an outgoing person if you can do this. Also, have an internal locus of control (an internal locus of control implies the belief that one is largely in control of the things that happen to her/him), meaning be who you are and stay true no matter the situation. Be strong and continue to grow your entire life.
- Accept other people, even if they're different. Really different. You don't have to like everyone, just show acceptance and tolerance and you'll be cool with everyone (extremely important in connections later on). Also understand not everyone has your world view, thinks like you, or has the same values. But one thing everyone does want is to be treated kindly. You can't judge anyone else because you don't know what that person has been through and how it's affected them. Not everyone reacts to the same situations the same way. Some have more tolerance than others. Judging anyone is purely to organize your own little world into making a little more sense.
- Find a purpose or meaning to your life. Whether that be a cause to help the world, religion, or just any kind of worthwhile goal (world domination only if you'll treat the world right).
- Accept death. Yes, it can be scary. But it's going to happen, one day you will die. Let it echo through you, and you can begin to appreciate life. Trust you will be okay. Trust it or you'll go crazy.Live your life with the motto " If I die now I die happy ." Wouldn't it be nice if supposedly you would die now to know that many people would attend your funeral because you've been a great person ?
- Stop caring what other people think about you. If you've done the previous step, then this one should be easy. Just apply the faith and trust in the fact that you will die someday, to you, and the fact that you were meant to be yourself no matter what other people say.