I absolutely love the number 8, so I'm going to start a new Wednesday tradition for myself on this blog. I will find a topic and have 8 items to cover and why.
First topic for my 8's Day is.....
My favorite FRUIT?
1. Strawberries - they are delicious, especially with chocolate on them. My absolute favorite.
2. Oranges - I love the Old Bagel Shop's homemade orange juice. You can see the oranges squeezed in their funky machine...love it!
3. Bananas - my all time favorite is in bread...banana bread....do I need to say more...no!
4. Kiwi - I really do love this fruit...its sweet and juicy.
5. Apples - Have you ever had Hideaway Pizzas salad with walnuts and apples....its fabulous! So is the Fuji salad at Panera! YUMMY!
6. GRAPES - I can't forget grapes...these are amazing for snacking! SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOD!
7. Peaches - I just had the best homemade peach ice cream over 4th of July...thanks to my Great Aunt Janice - I'm pretty sure she made it. Delicious...fresh peaches!
8. Cherries - love them especially in cherry limeades or Shirley's! :)
What's your favorite fruit and why?