Friday, September 5, 2008

4-H Family



This picture is from August 1st. We were eating at Eskimo Joe's before taking State 4-H Roundup Delegates home to Tulsa. Kathy Baab, 4-H Volunteer Leader and Parent (on my right) and Tracy Lane, Co-worker(on my left) are pictured with me. We really have a good time. I think it's essential to have good people around you. I am thankful that I am lucky enough to have so many. Life is not perfect, but it's worth the good times. I hope you enjoy your work as much as I do (with only a few times you think twice about what you are doing).

Now...seeing that I'm rocking my Cowboys shirt...go pokes!...I'm way excited about Saturdays 1st home game...may the boys be ready to work as a team and make good things happen. Our first game was a little boring, but I still am happy we got our win....defense looked great...offense needed help...so I'm praying that they worked the kinks out and are ready to rock it out! I'll be cheering them on live at Boone Pickens Stadium....I'M PUMPED!

No comments: