Friday, August 15, 2008

Going on Another Adventure

As some of you know, I've been a traveling more than I ever have....since last November. Well, I'm off to Springfield, MO to my mother-in-laws for a weekend visit. We get to go to Branson, which will be fun. I haven't been there in awhile.

We are going to have a nice adventure on the Showboat Branson Belle. I've heard good and bad, so I'm going to go towards the good sided. They were nice enough to take a special request, since my allergies love to get in my way. I usually don't go overboard and request, but I will be on a boat...and an ambulance has a hard time getting on a boat! :) Don't you just love a life with food allergies...it definitely has it's on adventure that plays out from time to time.

I'm very excited for the weekend and my return, because I get to have tea time with Aunt Tracy. I'm very much looking forward to that! Any ways, may your weekend bring you a little adventure....wherever you may be! :)

1 comment:

orneryswife said...

Oh, we LOVED the Branson Belle. The food was great, the service was amazing, and the show was fabulously entertaining. A bit pricey, but we would like to go again sometime. Have a wonderful trip--hopefully it isn't rainy!
tm