Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday comes again

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH....Michael awakes with terror.....it's 8:30 a.m....he yells! I tried to calm him down by stating that my alarm had not gone off yet....oops...after I looked at my clock that reads 8:30 a.m......not good. I had to miss my Conference meeting, which was not fun starting the week off like this. I tell you what...just when I think I've got it together...I sooooooooooooooooo don't. Ever feel that way? I seem to think it a lot more than I used to....too much going on and not enough time. Don't get me wrong....I have some fun in the midst of chaos...it just gets hard sometimes. :)

Any ways, to lighten my mood from the chaotic day...which I hope is not a tell all for the rest of this week and beyond....I'll post some pics from my Tulsa State Fair experience and my lovely niece and nephews b-day party....and a couple from the game day. Hope you all are starting the week off better than I have....lots of love!

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Is it your fault Michael had to stay late at work and miss his Monday running?

Just kidding. Tell him I missed him. Seen a deer on the running path.

Hope the rest of your week turns out great.

Anonymous said...

The picture with your husband was cute the one I think you guys took at the fair. So did you have fun at the fair? your niece and nephew are cute. I hope you are having a good weekend chrissy.