Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Gone to Youth In Action




Oh yes, it's that time of year where I get to take teenagers to Fin and Feather to gain leadership skills while having fun! I am pumped. As you read this, I am probably already there...I thought I'd auto post! I thought I'd give some love to Fin and Feather! Go to http://www.finandfeatherresort.com/ to learn more about where I am having some fun at an Oklahoma Resort....in Gore, OK! I'm very excited about visiting the new "Soda Steve's"....it's supposed to be delicious! I'm super pumped...and I know our teens are really excited. This year's theme is "Cruisin Through 4-H"! Each County within Northeast District were given a country to teach about....oh yes, I will be teaching a workshop 5 or 6 times on the Philippines. Check back tomorrow...I'm auto posting a short blog with a pic from 4-H in the Philippines! Hope everyone is having a great week. I'll have to reply to everyone after this weekend. Lots of love! keep learning!


No comments: