Thursday, October 2, 2008

Golfing Fun with the Cousin's

On Friday, September 26th, Michael, Chris, Tiffanie and I had some cousin time....eating at McAlister's (YUMMY), playing miniature golf and hanging out at the house...with spades for three rounding out the night. It was a lot of fun getting to spend some time together. Chris surprised us by coming in from Stillwater...of course family was out of town, so we got more time with him....and his sis...Tiff! YAY! Miniature golf was an experience. Tiffanie never seizes to amaze me. The girl has the smallest bladder I've ever known...I will leave the story at that! :) Tiff and I had a sliding challenge....and almost couldn't get up from the downward sloped hole...good times. I think the pictures can speak for themselves. It feels good to get caught up...or at least more so than what I was. I hope you've been enjoying the pics this week along with my adventure! God bless Family Time!

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Looks and sounds like a good time to me.

orneryswife said...

where is this golf course? It looks like a fun one! Maybe we can take Ale's bro's there sometime?
tm