Six Random Things
Aunt Tracy tagged me, and here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog
2. Write 6 random things about yourself
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post
4. If you are tagged, just do it, and pass the tag along!
Rather simple, so first here are the six random things about me:
1. I'm scared of the dark. Yes, I know...to the girl that used to watch scary movies all the time. I don't know what it is...but I get the chills and all.
2. Believe it or not....there is a moment every now and then that I just don't want to talk!
3. I am a vivid dreamer....sometimes they are too real for me to handle.
4. I love to sing and dance while driving my car...some know this, but others do not. I turn the music up really loud and just it all go....while being a safe and attentive driver! :)
5. I wish I was 5' 9''! Being 5'5'' is not fun when trying to find pants that fit length wise.
6. When I watch t.v shows or movies, I tend to get major lessons about life from each of them. It may seem odd, but I feel like it's one way God communicates with me....and He has lots of humor to help me get through life.